All SEBO vacuum cleaners include a FREE seven-year motor warranty, FREE five-year warranty on all non-wear parts
and a five-year warranty on labor charges. The seven-year motor warranty also covers the brush motor on models with power
nozzles. The AUTOMATIC X models include a lifetime warranty on the belts.
The warranty only covers normal household use, commences on the date of purchase, and only applies to residents of the USA. There is no warranty coverage for commercially used vacuums and requested parts or repairs for such machines are chargeable to the customer.
For warranty purposes, please retain a copy of your original receipt. In order to register a warranty claim and obtain instructions on how to proceed, please call SEBO America at (800) 334-6614. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
- Consumable and wear items, such as bags, filters, brush rollers, cords, sealing strips and attachments.
- Used or second hand products, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- The use of non-original SEBO parts or items not manufactured by SEBO, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
To download a PDF file of the complete text and Terms and Conditions of SEBO America’s Warranties, Click Here . . .
To electronically register your SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, DISCO Floor Polisher or duo Brush Machine, Click Here . . .