Ristenbatt Vacuum's service department carries thousands of vacuum cleaner parts and supplies for fast, reliable repairs of most brands of vacuum cleaners. This enables our staff to perform durable repairs by using the right parts and supplies. Many small repairs are done while our customers wait, enabling their vacuums to return home with them the same day. For almost sixty years we have been renowned for the quality and durability of vacuum cleaner repairs we perform. Our service department is outstanding for the following reasons.
- Our Own Service Department - You can be confident that your repair will be done professionally by our own knowledgeable technicians. All repairs are done at our store, not sent to a repair facility over which we have no quality control. This enables more timely repairs as well.
- Knowledgeable Technicians - All our technicians have many years of experience repairing many different brands and types of vacuum cleaners. You can rest assured that your vacuum repair will be done correctly, not some jerry-rigged repair that may only last a short time. A good comprehension of mechanical physics and aerodynamics as well as training in electronics enable them to understand the nuances of vacuum cleaner performance and durability.
- Quality Repair Parts - We believe strongly in using supplies and repair parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). These usually are more durable and work better than cheaper third party manufacturers (generic). Even so, we strive to be competitively priced with other local vacuum repair companies that often use generic supplies and repair parts.
- Thousands of Parts in Stock - Having the correct parts and supplies on hand to make a vacuum cleaner repair enables timely repairs by eliminating delays caused by shipping times and supplier back orders. Even so, we order multiple times a week from our main suppliers who have high order fill rates. By working with top-notch suppliers we can often obtain out-of-stock repair parts and supplies within a day or two.
- One Year Limited Repair Warranty - By having skilled technicians and using quality parts our repairs are known to be very dependable. If somehow a non-wear part used in a repair fails or a vacuum fails due to the work we did, we will replace the defective part or redo the repair at no charge within one year of the repair completion.
- Repairs on Most Brands - We are equipped to repair most brands of vacuum cleaners, even those not purchased from us. These include, but are not limited to, the following brands: Miele, SEBO, Lindhaus, Sanitaire, Panasonic, Hoover, Eureka, Dyson, Kenmore, Electrolux, Aerus, Kirby, Rainbow, and Bissell vacuums. We repair carpet steam cleaners by Hoover, but not by Bissell. Due to parts not being available to us we do not repair Riccar, Simplicity and Shark vacuums.
Index of Related Articles:
- About Ristenbatt Vacuum - Menu
- Our Origins and Development since 1947
- Manheim Store Information
- Store and Phone Support Hours
- Shipping Information
- Ristenbatt Vacuum's Policies - Menu
- Using Website Features
- Ristenbatt Vacuum's Service Department (You Are Here.)
- View our President's Hall of Fame Plaque
- View the Newspaper Article
- View Honors and Awards
- Conditions & Disclaimer